Last reviewed 18th May 2022
Quality policy statement
HBXL was established in 2000 to provide high quality construction software to the construction industry.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers as well as all other stakeholders. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for continuously measuring and improving quality performance.
We have the following policies and procedures in place to support us in our quality goals and align with our quality system:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A strict corrective and preventative action procedure
- Continuous training and development of employees
- Regular quality audits of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Staff Handbook which is made available to all employees.
Management has ultimate responsibility for Quality, but we ensure all employees understand their responsibilities within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole company.