HBXL Building Software aims to provide excellent customer service and ensures all customers are happy with the products and services we provide. Thus, all members of staff take any customer complaint seriously and we endeavour to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible. Should a customer wish to make a complaint to us, the following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
At HBXL Building Software we endeavour to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. In the first instance, please contact your call our Technical Support Team Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve any problems you may be having with our product or service as quickly as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process.
- Keeping customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Review our complaints quarterly so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
HANDLING YOUR COMPLAINT:
- Customer Complaints are dealt with according with the Complaints Policy.
- Technical Support aim to prevent complaints by ensuring that customers are as happy as possible with the software and the service provided by HBXL Building Software.
- Technical Support will record the complaint in writing electronically so that we and other staff know exactly what the problem is.
- We will endeavour to gather all the relevant facts from the customers and check that we understand the details while the person is making the complaint, asking further questions if necessary.
- We will offer the customer options for fixing the problem and always keep any promises.
- Technical Support will handle complaints as quickly as possible i.e. within 2 working days.
- We will always follow up complaints to see if the customer is happy with how their complaint was handled and to let them know what we are doing to avoid the problem in the future.