Build Aviator or HBXL EstimatorXpress
Build Aviator, formerly known as Easy Price Pro, was once one of our closest competitors in the world of estimating software. However, the software arm of Build Aviator is closing at the end of February 2024. Following the retirement of Build Aviator by Stark (owners of Jewson), users will no longer have access to their software or estimates.
If you’re a current Build Aviator software user – or ex-Easy Price Pro software user – no doubt you’re looking at Build Aviator alternatives. Luckily, you’ve landed here at HBXL because we have an estimating software solution which gives you the best value – with no hidden costs. While Build Aviator have phased out their software, HBXL have gone from strength to strength. EstimatorXpress isn’t just an alternative to Build Aviator software; it’s an upgrade. Here’s why.
EstimatorXpress vs Build Aviator: estimating software comparison
- EstimatorXpress is easy to use – pre-loaded job templates do all the spadework for extensions, new builds, conservatories and renovation work
- You can subscribe or buy outright – you choose to suit your budget.
- We provide full support as part of our Support & Updates package giving you unlimited help from our friendly, practical team.
- We’re totally independent (not tied to any specific builders’ merchants) so the software you get is honest and accurate.
- Price Tracker+ brings you up-to-date, independent building material prices (plus you can get links to key builders’ merchants)
- AND you can fully integrate your EstimatorXpress estimating software with our CAD software PlansXpress, Health & Safety Xpert, ContractsXpert and ProjectXpert – helping you cut down on the rest of your admin burden.
- It is always worth checking out estimating software reviews to evaluate your construction pricing software options before purchasing. You want to make sure that it fits your business and needs. Here at HBXL we offer a number of evaluation methods including personal 1-2-1 demonstrations, videos, webinars and events.
- It’s also worth taking into account the 10+ awards we’ve won, the customer testimonials, and our best-rated software reviews on Trustpilot (the only residential building software to have 5 stars).
- We also offer the HBXL Estimating Service – and users of HBXL’s EstimatorXpress can drop the estimating file produced by the estimators into their own software for updates and analysis
Switch from Build Aviator to EstimatorXpress and save up to £300
If you’re a Build Aviator/Easy Price Pro estimating software user, you might be interested to know about our HBXL Software Scrappage Scheme which entitles you to up to £300 towards our own software. Ready to switch? Talk to us now.
Top reasons to choose EstimatorXpress
- EstimatorXpress is powerful, easy to use and really, really, fast. It has vastly superior estimating functionality. Just look at the pre-loaded job templates to super-charge your estimating!
- We’ve got a track record. We’ve been supporting builders for over 20 years—we’re not some new upstart business, here today, gone tomorrow 🙂
- We’ve helped literally thousands and thousands of firms over the years. We’re Tried and Trusted!
- Our team are passionate, supportive and friendly. We’re with you every step of the way. No team will work harder for you.
- We’re award winning. Not that we want to blow our own trumpet, but honestly, it must say something for the quality of our software that we’ve won over 10 awards for our estimating and take-off software, the quality of our technical support and our general innovation.
- We’re a family run business. Chairman Adrian Wild, supported by his daughter, Joanna Mulgrew, Managing Director, and other family members – not to mention an extended “family” of team members – look after our family of software users
- We’re UK based and understand the uniqueness of UK building and health and safety reg’s
- We spend 25% of our Group turnover on R&D so we can keep on innovating and bringing you bang up-to-date software in line with latest construction and technologies.
- Low cost annual subscription – or great value “buy out right” perpetual (life time) licences. You choose!
More questions? Please leave a live chat message here or call us on 0117 916 7898.