The new 2020 versions of our building software range coming soon…
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
We’re introducing new 2020 versions of our software range! HBXL Building Software just keeps on getting better! The information here will mean more to existing users as we run through the highlights to come in early March when the updates are released. But for someone who’s considering our software, you can see that our software is regularly enhanced. We want to give subscribers and owners with the Support & Updates package, the best experience possible.
So read here some of the high level details relating to the new 2020 range, and we’ll share more information when they new tools are released. We’re quite sure this will definitely whet your appetite!
This is what you can look forward to…
This is very much a renovation update – from the ground up. So floors, walls, ceilings and roofs – including flat roofs.
- Universal Flat Roof Renovation
- Pitched Roof Ceiling Renovation
- Wall Upgrade Dense Block Internal Leaf
- Fire Rated Timber Stud Wall
- Insulated Block Wall Finished on One Side
- Wall Upgrade Internal Studwork Leaf
- Wall Upgrade Lightweight Block Internal Leaf
- Floor Screed to Existing Slab
- Floating Floor to Existing Slab
- Slab Bearing Timber Ground Floor
- Suspended Timber Ground Floor to Existing Building
Plus new specification tools which allow you to apply multiple specifications to the job:
- At job type level
- At estimating calculator level
So tile backer board for instance can be combined with insulated board in the bathroom renovation.
Synced with the new 2020 versions of PlansXpress, Health & Safety Xpert, ContractsXpert and ProjectXpert.
This is the real wow factor update!
The developers have been working hard under the bonnet of PlansXpress. The software has been given a super-upgraded 3D engine. Amongst many other things, it means faster manipulation of your onboard 3D model
And as the following photos here hint at, you can now embellish drawings and models with 3D objects. Look at the tables and chairs, and kitchen… And there’s also landscaping, conservatories, porches…
This is an add-on feature from AEC Easy Block worth £49+VAT but being offered free of charge, whilst your software has an in-date Support & Updates.
Another new feature – external surfaces such as lawns, patios, drives and edging, have been given textures so they will appear in the 3D model… Your customers are just going to love how their project is going to look. It’s a win-win!
Synched with EstimatorXpress 2020 – not earlier versions of EstimatorXpress
Health & Safety Xpert 2020
This valuable software has undergone a serious upgrade and is now on the same platform as EstimatorXpress. So effectively it has been ‘future-proofed’, having been written in the very latest Microsoft technology. It also gives our developers more opportunities to create new features for you going forward. And there’s more…
- The transition between screens and dialog boxes is faster – pretty much instant in fact.
- There is a brand spanking new, clean, fresh interface. A new toolbar/ribbon menu too.
- There is also a new skin/theme feature so you can go from ‘classic’ or ‘dark’ theme for late night working (which hopefully you won’t need to use!), plus a high contrast version from Microsoft’s accessibility options.
- Loads of improvements to your user experience – we’ll explain more when the software is launched.
- There’s a brand new “you’ve not filled it all in” checker to make sure everything is completed properly.
- There are new Toolbox Talks.
- The introduction of an all-important Waste Management Plan.
New business-winning documents such as Considerate Neighbour and Energy & Water efficiency.
We could go on and we will next month…
Synched with EstimatorXpress 2020 – not earlier versions of EstimatorXpress.
NOTE you can open old jobs produced in Health & Safety Xpert 2015 upwards in Health & Safety Xpert 2020 to carry on with previous projects in the new software – but you cannot reopen them in your old software once they have saved in the new software. Please chat with the Support Team if you would like clarification.
This has undergone legislation checks and has been upgraded to be compatible with EstimatorXpress 2020.
This too is now compatible with EstimatorXpress 2020.