Win a Makita Coffee Maker for you and a mate – perfect for freezing building sites
Friday, October 01st, 2021
WIN a Makita Coffee Maker for you and a friend!
For your chance to win not one but two Makita Coffee Makers simply follow HBXL on Facebook, like the post about the giveaway and let us know in the comments what materials you’re finding it hardest to source right now. The winner will be selected at random. What’s not to like!? Good luck! You’ve got until Friday 29th October to enter. So wake up and smell the coffee…
Makita Coffee Maker Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions – HBXL Building Software Facebook competition. To participate in this competition, followers must like HBXL on Facebook, like the original competition post and write a building product that is difficult to source in the ‘Comments’ on the original competition post.
- This competition will run until Friday 29th October 2021.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of Friday 29th October 2021 who has fulfilled the criteria in the above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger no later than 2nd November 2021.
- If the winner does not reply to confirm their delivery address by 5pm on 2nd November 2021 will forfeit their winning entry and a runner up will be chosen as random.
- The Makita Coffee Maker does not include a battery or charger. The Coffee Maker has battery ports for both CXT and LXT batteries.
- Entrants must have a valid Facebook account to enter.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is House Builder XL Ltd, Future Space, North Gate (UWE), Filton Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8RB.
- Employees of the Promoter, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for any typographical or other error or omission in any printed material in relation to the Promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of participation in the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or fraud.