A fantastic opportunity has become available with HBXL Building Software, the building software specialists. Would you like to join a friendly, motivated & expanding software sales team as a part-time Lead Development Executive?
The Lead Development Executive, will be required to open a consultative conversation with decision makers of building companies at various levels regarding our software solutions.
- Manage & nurture new leads
- Generate leads through outbound call activity on an existing database
- Cover call overflow at peak times from other departments
You will have experience of data management, excellent administration skills and experience managing inbound/outbound calls.
The day-to-day duties
- The lead development executive will manage leads as they are captured through the website. They will check, clean and update information, from online searches, researching the business if required to complete contact details, before passing the lead to sales consultants within the team to follow-up.
- The role will also include outbound telephone activity to generate additional new business leads. This will involve researching the business it is calling to identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects and understand best approach and to demonstrate expertise.
- It will also involve overflow of inbound calls from other teams (includes Sales, Account Management and Technical Support) logging and setting up call backs for them.
All 3 duties require the management of data for clients (new and existing) in Sales Force CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
- You must be articulate, demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- You must be comfortable with volume calling to build sales opportunity pipeline for the team. Targeted to speaking to 20+ people per day
- You should be able to open up and develop a business conversation to identify pain points to match software benefits.
- Experience selling solutions
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Strong work ethic
- High energy levels
- Positive mental attitude
- Passion for what you do
- Approachable and open minded to learning new skills
- Well organised
9.30-3.30pm per day, 30 mins for lunch (some flexibility in exact hours may be possible)
Salary & OTE
Basic £17,000 pro-rata (27.5 hours per week = £12.5k p.a.)
£2,500+ p.a. commission based on an uncapped bonus system
To apply, please send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
Recruitment agencies: please do not contact, we place all our roles ourselves.