Role: Group Business Administrator
Reports to: Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Growing Bristol based software house HBXL Group are looking for a Group Business Administrator to join their small established team. Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity for an efficient, customer focused, enthusiastic individual to make it their own and grow the role.
Full training will be provided on HBXL’s systems, however, previously admin, sales office and sales order processing experience, providing excellent customer service, problem solving and working closely with other departments is key to this busy role.
- Management and input of software sales/service orders
- Dispatching of sales contracts for digital signing by clients
- Raising of sales invoices
- Dispatching digital software orders
- Management of direct debit process for clients paying by subscription
- Follow up direct debit customers whose payments have failed with e-mail, letters and phone calls
- Management of purchase orders and ordering of resources required by all departments
- General Banking duties – Paying in cheques/reconciling payments processed by various methods to invoices raised
- Communicating with accountant/bookkeeper to ensure all paperwork reaches them in a timely manner to prepare the monthly management account for the board.
- Manage all levels of stock, stationery and storage including monthly stocktake and distribute to managers to ensure stock levels are managed correctly
- Ensure staff welfare – office tidiness & liaison on with cleaning team if offices are not to standard
- Distribute post and incoming emails to relevant departments
- Dispatch and processing of outgoing goods and mail
- Print and send letters and e-mail daily to customers including renewals of their subscription services / marketing literature etc.
- Print and pack marketing direct mails
- Assist Group Sales & Marketing Manager and Group Operations Director with general business administration needs including;
- Booking of conference facilities and setting up conference events
- Supporting delivery of exciting marketing campaigns
- Printing/scanning/filing commercial contracts
- Managing and disseminating our Trust Pilot reviews
Supporting internal team
- Provide cover to the support team answering inbound calls, helping customers with basic queries or scheduling a call back with a support specialist for advanced queries
- Cover telephone lines of other departments as required (lunches/meetings etc.) taking messages
- Pro-active response to normal day-to-day customer and team needs to assist the smoothing running of the Sales & Support floor
- 37.5 hours per week (subject to overtime as required to complete sales processing).
- Monday-Friday 9am – 5.00pm.
- 30 mins lunch break.
20 days statutory leave + bank holidays + discretionary additional days over Christmas.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
External agencies – please note that we do our own recruitment so please do not get in contact. Thank you.