Join our business-winning mission for builders in 2020!
Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
Come out of the pandemic fighting – armed with the best tools.
The next couple of years are going to be really testing so we want to help get you in the right zone, with your game face on and ready for any challenges ahead with the HBXL Builders Fightback campaign.
After the trauma of the global health emergency, the lockdown and then the re-starting of projects, just about all of the firms we’re talking to are coming out the other side in the mood for a new start. The Construction Leadership Council are preparing for a ‘reinvention’ of the industry.
No one we speak to wants to return to ‘business as usual’. Because for many that means long hours, lost evenings, interrupted weekends, materials wasted, out of pocket, and so on. Now, it’s time to:
- make more money
- win more profitable jobs
- manage projects better
- easily adapt to health and safety challenges
- get paid on time
- keep the work-life business you’ve had a taste of…
It’s time for a digital fightback
So think about what has worked for your business and what hasn’t. And what would improve things. Actually to save you a whole lot of time, we’re here to tell you it starts and stops with software. Digital construction. The digital transformation that the press, internet and industry have been talking about for a good few years now.
And in the case of HBXL, we’ve quietly been making the software better and better each year as new technologies become available. And today, it’s super-fast, clever, a mind-reader, one step ahead. Hundreds of thousands of pounds have gone into the software suite development because we want to help you thrive not just survive.
We’ve even mapped out the route to success, the doubled-sided HBXL Road Map can be downloaded here.
You can do it – it’s easier than you think
We believe you can adopt digital methods of working quickly and easily. Day after day we see builders move away from their manual methods to our software, with no more than a few phone calls and a video tutorial or two. And with so much disruption out there, your computer with its always up-to-date prices and legislation, plus nifty features, will soon be your unfaltering friend. Sound good? And if any of the following benefits also appeal, let’s talk:
- Your design, estimates, health & safety documents and contracts – all connected
- Nigh-on automatic quotes directly from your drawings
- Hundreds of extension and new-build quote templates ready filled with materials, labour etc to produce speedy estimates
- An up-to-date price list of materials – checked by us so you don’t have to
- The flexibility to extend build programs with site population reduced due to Covid-19
- Easy-to-produce architect-quality drawings, and eye-popping 3D models
- Health & Safety Covid-19 related documents updated as fast as the HSE and government revise them
- Software that assesses the project and automatically selects the relevant health & safety documents
- Project management tools that merge projects and plan out the costs, labour and material; crucial when there’s the likelihood of hold ups.
- Readymade contracts, forms and letters that do a great legal job so you can do yours.
What happened to the world in 2020 changed everything. It’s time for a complete mindset shift – and urgently. If you don’t want to see HBXL software-using building firms pull the rug under your feet you need to join them. They’re using EstimatorXpress, PlansXpress, Health & Safety Xpert, ContractsXpert and ProjectXpert. You have been warned!
Seize this opportunity with us at your side (with online demonstrations, software trials, telephone support, free software skills courses…) and in a matter of days you’ll be one of the many thousands of HBXL builders on the fightback. Call the team on 0117 916 7898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org