Join our Fully-Funded Software, Skills & Training Scheme
30 software and training grants available on a first come first served basis. All small-to-medium UK building firms of new homes, extensions and renovation works qualify for this online training and 30 days’ free use of the software. Only conditions are that you are new to HBXL and are available to take up the training course on the specified days.
Free software training for building firms
This is a really excellent opportunity for any forward-thinking business firm to put our award winning building software through it’s paces.
HBXL have developed a brand new free scheme consisting of 30-days of software usage, combined with online training delivered live by a real human (!)
You can choose from three training & software options
CAD training & software – aimed at firms wanting to offer a wider service. You’ll be given the opportunity to use builder-friendly CAD software tools to draft Planning & Building Regulation standard plans and elevations and client-impressing 3D visuals.
Estimating training & software – aimed at firms looking to focus in on more profitable projects in the future. You’ll be shown how to speed up estimating, improve accuracy, ensure the hidden costs of building are covered in a project, and produce professional-looking quotes.
Take-off training & software – aimed at firms who regularly receive building plans from clients. You’ll learn how to trace plans using one software tool and import it into another to get an instant estimate, along with schedules of materials, labour and plant.
What happens on the skills course
Olivia, your trainer, will guide you and all the other trainees in a remote online demonstration of the software over the course of 4 separate sessions, each up to around 2 hours long. As Olivia shows you how to use a feature of the software on screen, you can replicate what she’s doing on your own computer. At the end of each training module, there’ll be a question and answer session.
What you’ll receive in the HBXL training package
- 30-days of full software usage (no restrictions)
- Your own dedicated Account Manager to support your training
- A free online software skills course, delivered in four parts (either live or on demand – dependent on when you take up the course)
- Unlimited access to how-to videos and recorded webinars
- One-hour of free business advice and coaching focusing on winning work
- A certificate of attendance on completion
- A voucher to use HBXL software in the future
The three software packages that will be used in the training are PlansXpress, EstimatorXpress and the Take-off & Estimate Kit.
Well firstly, don’t hang around – the initial places will go fast!
- Fill in the form below, choosing one software training course that suits your needs
- Only apply if you are available for the duration of the skills course
- Await confirmation that you have applied in time and we will set you up with the software remotely
- Then you can start preparing for your amazing business come-back!
- Please do note that you’ll need to register your credit card details with the HBXL team WHEN THEY CALL TO CONFIRM YOUR SOFTWARE AND TRAINING BOOKING – these will only be used should you wish to continue using the software after the 30-days. We will discuss this with you well in advance to discuss payment terms.It’s 100% no-obligation!
If you would like to know more about the scheme please call 0117 916 7898 to speak to a member of the HBXL team.